These adjustable mitten blockers are great for knitters who frequently wash and block mittens. They are sold in a pair that you assemble.
- Adjusts to fit small, medium, and large mittens
- Disassembles for convenient storage and portability
- Triangle top piece can be used for blocking pointed mittens
- Tighten and loosen screws easily using a small coin
- Great for blocking on the go
This item consists of unfinished plywood pieces with sanded edges. If you prefer a more finished surface, we recommend using 320 grit sandpaper to sand pieces with the grain of the wood and wiping them with a dry cloth to remove the sawdust.
Made from locally sourced birch plywood and hand finished in our studio in Providence, RI.
Because they are made of a natural material, the appearance of each item may slightly vary.
- Material: Birch
- Approximate Size: Adjustable to fit most sizes, package size: 6” x 9”