Reading Your Knitting & Fixing Mistakes: Saturday, March 2 10:30am-12:30pm
Reading your knitting is a skill in itself! In this workshop, we will be doing a few fun exercises to get you more confident with reading your own knitting, as well as identifying & fixing any mistakes.
Bring in a WIP, or try fixing errors on the samples provided in class!
Skill Level - Beginner / Intermediate
- Stitch fixer/crochet hook (3mm - 4mm)
- removable stitch markers
- DPNs US6 or similar size
Please also bring in any current WIPs. WIPs with mistakes are encouraged but not necessary. :)
*10% off materials purchased at Knit Dallas for the class.
Date: Saturday, March 2
Time: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Call 214-758-0349 or email email@example.com with questions. Class size limited to 8 participants.
When signing up for a class, please add your name and email to the "Notes" section on the checkout page so that we may contact you with class reminders and any additional information about the class.
Call 214-758-0349 with questions. Class size limited to 8 participants.
By signing up for a class at Knit Dallas, you are agreeing to abide by our Class Registration & Cancellation Policy.
CLASS REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
· When signing up for a class, please add your name and email to the "Notes" section on the checkout page so that we may contact you with any additional information about the class.
· If you would prefer to register over the phone instead of online, call Knit Dallas at 214.758.0349 with credit card information to secure your spot. Full payment is needed to reserve your spot.
· If you need to cancel, you will receive a full refund if you cancel 5 days prior to the start of the first class. Otherwise, cancellations and no-shows are not refundable.
· If you must miss a class, contact your instructor for individual makeup arrangements.
· Classes may be canceled in the event of insufficient sign-ups (less than three students). If we cancel a class, you will be notified three days before the start of the first class by phone & will be given a full refund.
· Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 214.758.0349 if you would like to be added to a waiting list when classes sell out. We will let you know if spaces become available. Please also note that our waiting lists do not roll over to the next scheduled classes.