Stranded Colorwork Sweater Class: September 17, October 1, 15, 29
A 4-Part Project-Based Workshop for Adults
This sweater is designed to have a relaxed, easy fit- perfect for everyday wear. Short rows are worked after the yoke chart for a comfortable fit, and instructions are included for adjusting the body length as preferred. The sleeves feature colorwork which can be omitted if prefererred.
Note- You should always knit your swatch the same way that the pattern is knit—in this case, in the round. Block your swatch as you will your finished garment and allow it to dry fully before measuring.
- Easy V Sweater by Caitlin Hunter $9 on Ravelry https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/easy-v-2
- Heavy DK/Light Worsted/Worsted weight yarn
- Ribbing: US 4
- Main: US 6
- Stitch Markers
- Scrap Yarn or Stitch Holders
- Cable Needle
- Tapestry Needle
- Row Counter (optional)
Yarn Available In Store:
- Biches & Bûches Le Gros Lambswool
- Blue Sky Fibers Sweater
- Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok
- Brooklyn Tweed Tones
- Brooklyn Tweed Dapple (DK weight)
- Camellia Fiber Co. Organic Merino Worsted
- Camellia Fiber Co. Pepper Worsted
- John Arbon Yarnadelic Worsted
- Kelbourne Woolens Germantown Worsted
- MadeleineTosh DK (coming soon)
- Manos del Uruguay Maxima
- mYak Baby Yak Medium
- Neighborhood Fiber Co. Organic Studio Worsted
- Plied Yarns Penn Ave.
- The Farmer's Daughter Pishkun (Heavy DK/Light Worsted)
*10% off materials purchased at Knit Dallas for the class.
Sundays: September 17, October 1, 15, 29
Time – 1:30 - 3:30 pm
Call 214-758-0349 with questions. Class size limited to 8 participants.