Intro to Stranded Colorwork: Thursday, March 14 12:30-2:30pm
Learn the basics of stranded colorwork in this workshop! We’ll be starting a two-color in-the-round project as practice and will go over everything you need to tackle stranded colorwork: holding your yarns, float tension, trapping, and color dominance.
Open up your knitting to the wonderful world of color!
Skill Level: Intermediate- must know how knit in the round
- Pattern: Stoneham Poncho by Diana Walla (free)
- DK weight yarn, at least 2 colors
- US 6 circular needles, 16"
*10% off materials purchased at Knit Dallas for the class.
Date: Thursday, March 14
Time: 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Homework: Knit the pattern until the start of the colorwork where it says "Join Colour B and work rnds 1-34 of the Collar Chart." If this is just for practice, cast on specified stitch count and knit a few rounds in Color A!
When signing up for a class, please add your name and email to the "Notes" section on the checkout page so that we may contact you with class reminders and any additional information about the class.
Call 214-758-0349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Class size limited to 8 participants.
By signing up for a class at Knit Dallas, you are agreeing to abide by our Class Registration & Cancellation Policy.
CLASS REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
· When signing up for a class, please add your name and email to the "Notes" section on the checkout page so that we may contact you with any additional information about the class.
· If you would prefer to register over the phone instead of online, call Knit Dallas at 214.758.0349 with credit card information to secure your spot. Full payment is needed to reserve your spot.
· If you need to cancel, you will receive a full refund if you cancel 5 days prior to the start of the first class. Otherwise, cancellations and no-shows are not refundable.
· If you must miss a class, contact your instructor for individual makeup arrangements.
· Classes may be canceled in the event of insufficient sign-ups (less than three students). If we cancel a class, you will be notified three days before the start of the first class by phone & will be given a full refund.
· Please email email@example.com or call us at 214.758.0349 if you would like to be added to a waiting list when classes sell out. We will let you know if spaces become available. Please also note that our waiting lists do not roll over to the next scheduled classes.